Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Slicing our way through life....


One slice at a time. How do you eat an elephant? That is the secret to getting through life. Taking it one slice, piece, portion, minute, activity, day at a time. Yep. But today, I woke up running at full steam. The thing about this is that it is paralyzing to live with your brain on full steam and going in a million different directions. But I think the crux of it was really spoken in the words of my friend Michelle at Big Time Literacy, "..... writing every day is hard work!" I think this end of the my deep thoughts for today. I took the kid school shopping (the child support she receives only sporadically is currently being deposited), I cancelled the fence we really need because of money concerns, did a little research for my license renewal, and I'm getting ready to spend some quality time with kiddo who went shopping with me. My mind feels like mush. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment