Today I am grateful because I know that my parents are not invincible (or immortal). They are not going to be here forever. I love them and I don't want to "miss it" because I was busy being "right."
Today I'll choose to be happy instead of right.
And I'll continue to grow in gratitude.
I'm grateful for so much! Here are just a few things.....
- Today I am grateful that I am getting to know family members that were once on the opposite side of the fence from me. I don't have to be "right-wing" and I don't have to view them as "left-wing." We are family. Not to mention that my views are changing, but does it really matter?
- Today I am grateful for family get togethers. even if I do forget to make the homemade ice cream until 30 minutes before the guests are supposed to arrive. Yikes!
- Today I am grateful that every day is new. I don't have to pile yesterday's mistakes onto my plate for today. I'll make enough mistakes today.
- Today I am grateful for being welcomed and cared for by my school family.
- I am grateful for my children. All of them.
- I am grateful for my furbabies. They make me happy. :)
- I am grateful for internet friends.
- I am grateful that some are willing to set up meet-ups so my social media friends can become my real life friends.
- I'm grateful for my hair stylist. She knows all my secrets. (on my way to see her now, cheap therapy and I'll look younger and more beautiful than ever when I leave).
Happy Tuesday everyone! That's my life today!