Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Monday, May 13, 2013

End of year packets to send home with students?????

What are you all sending home with students over the summer? I am kicking around a lot of ideas in my head and could really use some input. I have some leftover prizes I might put in some little bags, and I found some name writing practice for students. I have thought about including a card addressed to me with a stamp on it and ask them each to write to me over the summer. I have such amazing bloggy teaching friends, I know you all are putting together some great packs, and I just want to glean from your wisdom! So share the love and help this first year teacher out!

No comments:

Post a Comment