Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Thursday, May 30, 2013

BlogLovin.... help!

The way I read you all's blogs is when I go to my dashboard I go to the page that shows "all blogs" and it says, Reading List: all blogs. Then scroll through and read the synopsis and when I have time I read the posts. Is that going to change? I think I understand that the way my blog is followed (and how I follow others) is going to change.  At first I thought this wasn't going to change for me because I don't use Google reader (right?). But I am realizing that this a big change, affecting us all. I figured out how to sign up for Blog Lovin' and imported the blogs I follow. Now I think the next step is to add the option on my page. Is that all there is to it?
~Clueless in the panhandle....

No comments:

Post a Comment