Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What or where do I want to get to someday?

Today's challenge prompt is: Create a "someday" list. What or where do you want to get to someday, personally or professionally?

Wow. This would be even more fun if I hadn't slept until almost 7. Shame on me, right? I mean, these prompts have been available to look at and think about throughout the entire challenge. But I really haven't looked ahead.

Someday....

  • I would like to be published. I know my blogging has been hurried and harried during this challenge, but I love to write. I love the "sound" of my own voice. I would love to put together a collection of.... not sure what you'd call it.... short stories, inspirational stories, snippets into life situations. 
  • I still dream of living in the country. I don't know if that is a real possibility for this gal, but it is still a dream of mine. 
  • I would like to complete the home improvements I dream about for the home we currently live in. I would like to see the yard get fenced and a second entrance get dug for the basement and a kitchen completed down there and picket fencing around my side yard. I'd love to see the basement completed to the extent that it could possibly offer a second income? Not sure about that idea, it seems there's no way to arrange it so that you don't have to walk through the main living space and future kitchen to access the laundry room. I would like to add that deck and/or patio and walkway. I'd like to move the garden closer to the water source. I'd like to the turn the entire side yard into a garden, mixing vegetables and flowering plants and making an oasis in my own yard. I would like to add fruit trees. Someday I would like to add a garage.
  • I would like to be a hippie granny. I like to grow my own organic foods, and dye my own home-sewn clothes and live a much healthier life in general. 
In the not as distant someday my dreams look a little smaller: 
  • I want to complete my Master of Education degree, discovering what it is that I really want to pursue in teaching.
  • I want to be able to afford to buy healthier foods (which are more expensive).
  • I want to fix whole foods and not processed foods. 
  • I would like to make a comfortable enough living that I could help my kids as they need help.
What are your dreams and goals? Don't forget, I love comments! 

2 comments:

  1. You can do, Carrie! Get those things accomplished on your "Someday" list. Stay positive and they'll all come into fruition for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I kind of want to do a 5k a month or some type of fitness thing each month.

    ReplyDelete