Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky.... Favorites Survey

I copied and pasted, so hopefully you won't have to! :) Here is this week's Let's Get Acquainted Linky from Flying Into First. 



Here is the theme for this week...............


Favorites Survey
Favorite Place to Shop

Favorite TV Show

Favorite Sweet Treat

Favorite Food

Favorite Restaurant
Be sure to include the linky graphic and link it back to me so others can join in on the fun!!!

Don't forget to visit the 2 people that linked up before you and leave them a comment/follow/or just read their post.  

Okay, those are the instructions. So hop over, read up, link up, enjoy. :) Here is my Favorite's survey. (*okay, that copy/paste idea didn't work out as slick as I thought it would. I still had some formatting issues).
Favorites Survey
Favorite Place to Shop

Is this one hard for anyone else? Okay, they are all hard for me. Favorite place to shop.... hmmm. For professional wear, probably Maurices. I like STAGE, but it's a lil pricey for this first year teacher. I like different places for different things, and I love what I call hippie stores, but my daughter would probably call them head shops, so I have to be careful because although I have some street knowledge, I am also painfully naive at times. We went to Third Planet last night and that was fun. I also like Oriental Trading Company.  I thought that The House of Sight and Sound (a Salina, KS staple for many, many years, an icon if you will) was a fun place, but everybody knew that place was a head shop. Shopping for shoes? Famous Footwear. Simply because I can usually find what I need there. The list goes on. I have a favorite place to shop for cosmetics, and a fave for meats, and a fave for.... you get it. Okay, I really do like Kohl's.  So maybe Maurices, maybe Kohl's. 

Favorite TV Show

I will say Grey's. It's a little worn out and tired and I need a new fave. I think that Parenthood is my new fave but it's over for the season and so I will say Grey's Anatomy.  I wait impatiently each week for the next one to post to Hulu. I watch a lot of Psych and Monk on Netflix as well.
McDreamy is still a looker

Favorite Sweet Treat

Cheesecake. Just about anything made with cream cheese is delicious. Whether is is alfredo or enchiladas or dessert. My daughter makes some of the best cheesecake ever and I usually request it for holidays.

this is from food.com. peanutbutter cup brownie bottom cheesecake. Just add a strong cup of coffee. 


Favorite Food

Mexican food. Enchiladas. I like fajitas also. Okay, I love most Mexican food. I make some pretty good salsa considering I don't actually have any Latina blood in me. I love guacamole too. And queso. And....

this is not enchiladas, but my mouth watered a little when I saw this photo
Favorite Restaurant
I am between favorites. Our favorite has been Pueblo Nuevo, a little restaurant that is along the stretch of road between where we live currently and our Kansas home. But the last few visits have been disappointing. I love Martinelli's in Salina, KS. They have good food, very good steaks. But the truth is that I probably love it because I go there with my friends. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel lost...never heard of either of those restaurants:( That peanut butter cup cheesecake looks wonderful! I am now follower #30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pueblo Neuvo is definitely a Mom and Pop sort of establishment. Martinelli's is an Italian restaurant and it might have a sister in another town, but it's not a chain either. Thanks for following! Hooray for new following!!

    ReplyDelete