Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dr. Suess.... Read Across America

Tell me what you all do for Dr. Suess week? My colleagues say they incorporate Dr. Suess and do their regular lesson plans.  I'm struggling to achieve the things I have planned, let alone add in additional reading, crafts, writing, etc.! How do you do this?  I am looking to do a week of planning matched with CCS about Dr. Suess and using Dr. Suess activities. Who does this? Or do you teach curriculum and supplement with Dr. Suess? I really want to know! Leave comments, links to your activities, email me, etc.  It's not rhetorical people! I am an information gatherer, it helps me make decisions. So please, please, please, help this first year teacher out.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment