Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Monday, April 8, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted... on a desert island?


Three things I would take with me if I were stranded on a desert island? Hmmm.... There is a certain piece of literature that is helpful to my daily living that I'd like to have. And I am not going to expound on this because it is not "Christian" for me to name a book other than the bible, so I'll leave it nameless.

Secondly, hmmm. There are about a million things I would like. My kids. My dog. My KITTY! My phone. My computer. Aaaaaaaa. What to choose. I would kind of like my Kindle. But if I were truly stranded then there would not be a way to charge it. So angry birds would not save me with it's mind-numbing obsessiveness. Shucks. So.... now what? I wouldn't want textbooks, or teachers, or even students. If I could choose one other human bean, I would choose... I still can't decide! Either Sara my right now BFF or Beanhead, my life-long BFF. They each know me way too well. The kind of friend that you keep forever because they know too much! Exactly the case here. So that is the closest I can get, one of my two best friends. I could live a long, happy life deserted with either of these besties.

Third, I would want.... don't laugh too hard, bottled water. I am such a water snob. I know water is best for me but I really don't like it. I don't like the taste of it. I sort of detest it. But water. I need it to live. And I would not drink whatever I found in a stream or pond or whatever or boiled the salt out of. So... I need bottled water. I sort of like good bottled water: Dasani, Evian, Deja Blue.

Recap: number one, I would want my "book;" number two, I would take one of my BFFs; and three, I would take bottled water (really?!).

Hop over and link up.




No comments:

Post a Comment