Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gem of the Day

I am going to just do a quick little blog tonight....

I have been working in my room.  I am so slow. I spent hours there yesterday and today and it is still a disaster. It is more of an organized disaster, but still a disaster. I got  more lesson plans lined out, but still not done with those either! AAAaaaa!


Here is a little gem for you. My Aunt Marilynn who was a librarian for years and years gave me her stamp collection to use at school. I have to be honest, I really want to hoard them for myself. Check them out. The Wild Thing! Mrs. Frizzle~ she didn't show up too well, but trust me, she's there. Little Critter (love him)! So many more! I am in awe and feel very, very loved. That is the gem of the day. Smile, you know it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment