Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Letter N is for....

Late to the party, I missed out on letter T of a week of Thanksgiving, but I am participating with my bloggy land friends at Blog Hoppin' for a week of T-H-A-N-K-S. Hop over and read everyone's posts!
Today we are saying something we are thankful for that begins with letter N. N is for "no school."

I read this on another blog and I have say that I agree with this. I know I'm not the only one blog-stalking, planning, researching and engaging in school activities even when school is out, but a few extra days to rejuvenate, refresh and relax are a much appreciated thing. I love my job. But I'm a better teacher after a break. Today I am thankful for my friends and family. I can't wait to spend time with them while I am NOT at school. I also can't wait for an extra No School day to go in and work in my classroom this Thanksgiving break! I am hoping my 20 drawer cart for my room comes tomorrow so I can set it up and label and get everything ready for Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so thankful for the people who support me through blogs, linkys, freebies, TpT! I am thankful for the people who read my blog and the blogs that I am privileged to read and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment