Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday morning letters with Michelle....

Can you believe it's time for Sunday Morning Letters already?! I just have to get some things off my chest, which clears my mind and heart for the things I am so grateful for. Thanks Michelle for giving us this opportunity!

Dear Person in the Community:
Apparently you feel that your service to the community is so grand that you have the right to judge others. I m appalled and more than a little put out that you would think belonging to your organization is more important than providing for my family. And I am flabbergasted that you would allow that attitude to overflow to your students and find it somehow acceptable to treat my baby-girl as less-than. In one fell swoop, all the good done by your organization in our life last year has been undone by your treatment of us and worse, by allowing your members to treat a 10 year old girl that way.
Signed,
a disenchanted parent who formerly had a child in your organization

Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you for bringing fall to our part of the world. The weather the past week or so has been ideal. I am in love with every thing fall.
Sincerely,
your devoted human

Dear God,
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate the breath-taking sunrises of late. The brilliance of the reds, oranges, pinks and purples lighting up the skies are spectacular and I am in awe.
With Gratitude,
your humble girl, Carrie

Dear Teachers:
You cannot possibly know the feeling of triumph and gladness I feel when you share products for free.  Thank you for sharing your talent!
Sincerely,
One who does not create games or products

Dear Wonderful World of Web:
I love cruising blogs and drinking coffee and entering other worlds from the comfort of my couch. I love planning in my pj's and reading about everyone's week. Thanks to you for making this all possible. And thanks for the ladies that host weekly and bi-weekly linky parties that have brought me to this blogging community.
Thanks again,
one grateful web surfer

Head over to Big Time Literacy and read everyone's letters! Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. fall is so beautiful, isn't it? I visited my dad in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan this weekend and it was perfect!
    Thanks for sharing your letters! :-)

    ReplyDelete