Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Monday, September 1, 2014

September... Currently

Oh. My. Goodness. It really is September already, isn't it? So I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Currently.


Listening.... to Revenge. My new favorite addiction on netflix.

Loving.... this is fairly self-evident. I had to get a sub on Friday for a personal appointment that wouldn't wait, but we thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the day and having the big Red (whose hair is NOT red anymore) home for a little bit!

Thinking.... ahead. I can't wait to teach school this week.

Wanting.... the cleaning fairy to show up. She's never here when I need her. :(

Needing.... Serenity. I have a lot of mental clutter going on. I really need to let go and let God take care of them, I need to clear the mental clutter.

Three Trips I have never been on. I want, I want, I want.... I have about a million trips I'd like to take with my kids. But I have this idea that someday I could teach in Hawaii when my kids are grown. Submerge myself in the culture. I think that the Smoky Mountains are a piece of American history and culture that I have never experienced. I would like to hide out in a cabin in the mountains for Christmas. And maybe not for Christmas. Maybe in summer. Maybe I'll write a novel when I am there. I think similarly about the last one.... somewhere west. I don't have a big desire to see California in all its glamorized glory, but Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming.... yeah. Elk. Moose. Mountainous terrain. Cool summers. Snowy Winters. I don't know... maybe visit during rodeo season. Maybe just go hiking. Maybe hire a guide and hunt large game. Whatever I/we did, it would all be gravy since I've never been to these places.


2 comments:

  1. I just found you on Currently. I live in Washington, just north of Seattle. We have big city and natural beauty. I think you would like visiting.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want a cleaning fairy too.
    I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete