1. This is not the first day this week that this little one has worn shoes like this. On this particular day, she had two right feel instead of two left feet. She walked to the library and back like this!
2. Exploring magnetics at the library. We had a scientific adventure at the library this week! Lots of fun!
3. Um... yeah. Ms. Carrie forgot to start Father's Day Projects early in the week and I didn't think about the fact that I had Thursday off. Oops. So today we quickly.... very quickly.... made a Father's Day Card. I typed up and printed out a little poem on my lunch break to put inside, we painted our finger tips the colors of the rainbow, and then painted one hand yellow. We put the rainbow on front and added "clouds" with the words Happy Father's Day and the year 2014. Inside we pasted in the poem and the hand and then students signed their name.
4. The upside to tutoring at the library! I checked out three just-for-pleasure books. However, drumroll.... I might be too busy to read much, because.....
5. I got a job!! I got a J. O. B. !!! I will be teaching in a very small elementary school, teaching grades K through 4 in a town about 40 miles from here! I am ecstatic! I will be stretching students to think deeper and we will focus on project based learning! Whoot! We are doing a happy dance at our house!