Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently....

I'm joining Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade! for November Currently.

Listening... to Jesse on Disney Channel. Not my favorite, but the Punky is down with a cough and sore throat and watching lots of television. 

Loving... the weather! It's crisp and chilly in the morning, pleasant in the afternoon and cool in evening and at night.  The leaves are falling and turning brilliant colors. I have not seen this much color in the fall for a long time. I think this is the result of the wet summer. 

Thinking... about the future. I have been applying for jobs. I love the people I work with and I am learning so much.  I can only hope to work in a community that is as wonderful as the one that I am in right now. 

Wanting... "a lot of stuff." That is what my niece Ani said when I asked her what she wanted for her third birthday. And that is what I want also. I want "stuff" for my home to decorate, to organize, to improve quality of life. I want to paint some walls. I the office to be magically organized, I want to figure out what the next step would be in the basement and I want to get started. 

Needing... well, when I am honest, I need nothing. My needs are provided I have a great home, children I love, friends I privileged to know and fellowship groups in my life. But I feel like I am atrophying in my current position. I need a little Kindergarten movement, fun, learning, laughing, dancing. I need children to mold and change and love and teach. 

Yummy pin... breakfast casserole. I have not tried this. But it looks like a good one to try for Thanksgiving morning or Christmas morning. 

Find this pin here. Or go to the blog here

Remember the rule of three! Comment on the two posts before yours and go back and comment on the one after yours! Spread some love!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fall weather too. Where I live, it's a welcome relief from the hot summer months! I taught kindergarten for a few years and it was always fun to hear the interesting comments some students made. Good luck on your job search!

    JustAnother PBJ Day

    ReplyDelete