Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Monday, November 11, 2013

My Truth Monday.... Celebrity Crush.


Sunny Days in Second Grade is hosting the My Truth Monday again this week. This week is about our Celebrity Crush. Hmmm.... I have had a hard time narrowing it down because I only have 100 celebrity crushes. Or maybe a few more. Hee hee.

Well, Girard Butler doesn't have to have a lot of plot to his shows really. Eye-candy. 

And Eric Dane, or McSteamy....
And then there are these guys. That is all I have to say about this. I feel guilty for even indulging in this linky.


And lastly, I have to thank a Veteran for the privilege of posting this even if I do feel like I need to wash my mind now. I am aware of the great privilege I have living in America today and choosing my career and the pleasures I indulge in, and where I live and who I love. Our country is changing, but I still have a lot of freedoms and I am grateful, and I appreciate all the sacrifice of those who secure those freedoms for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment