1. Joined some linkys, made some goals/resolutions. Resolution by definition is: res·o·lu·tion
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.
I posted all about my resolutions and goals here.
2. Ringing in that New Year! My daughter stepped out of her comfort zone (aka Momma), and went to a children's skating party on New Year's Eve. I danced. Some. Some of the music was just too "young" for me.
|She brought home a lot of confetti in her oh-so-cool hat.|
3. Time with family.... we attempted to have a family game night tonight. Finally Dad went back to his chair and watched the game on tv, us girls just talked too much I guess. Thankfully, my brother-in-law played some games with the kids, from Hide-n-seek to UNO, and then they even made up a game or two at the end.
|My daughter's bff Natalie on the left, my neice in the middle and my BIL on the right.|
|Here they all are playing UNO.|
|Here is my sis and my neice wearing their matching tie-dye shirts. Grandma is in the|
background making "hot dip."
|Carolyn and I, before the hockey game.|
My colleagues are back to school but since my position is not a contracted position, I am not. I will head back on Monday when the kiddos go back. I miss them and I cannot wait to get back to work!! I loved my time off, but I am SO READY for it to end.