Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Letters to start the year off right

Here I am linking up for Sunday letters with Michelle at Big Time Literacy! Hop over and check it out.

Dear Students,
I miss you so much. I can't wait for our new semester to start. We have some exciting changes coming and so much learning to do. Please come back with your thinking cap on so we can work, work, work!
with much love,
Ms. Horn

Dear Bestie,
It sure was good to spend time with you. I really hate it when I am not in my own bed, but I love the peace that lives in your home. I love your spirit and your creativity and that you "get me." I will always love you.
your bff

Dear Winter Holiday Season,
I am so happy that you are gone. I hope we have a better time next year, but I'm not holding my breath.
Good Bye and Good Riddance,
Mrs. Scrooge

Dear Teaching Profession,
I love you and I hate you. I am grateful for those who pull me through. I'll keep pedaling and trying to make the grade. These students are something special and need a teacher who goes the extra mile. I will just keep going one standard at a time.
Signed,
a weary teaching warrior


1 comment:

  1. Your closing on the dear winter holiday season had me lol-ing over here! I'm ready for a new year - are you back to work tomorrow? We are, but an Institute day. No kiddos till Tuesday.
    Have a great week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete