Social Media Icons

 photo CarrieH-Email_zps4241b962.png  photo CarrieH-Facebook_zpsf1571023.png  photo SocialMediaIcon1_zps5c7e5298.png  photo CarrieH-SocialMediaIcon_zps6e33496e.png

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday, glad I could figure out the day of week!

I am glad I could come to terms with the fact that today is Friday! Too much time off = not knowing which day of the week it really is! Five for friday.... I have 36 minutes to get this done on Friday. Head over to Doodlebugs and read about everybody's week.


1. Joined some linkys, made some goals/resolutions. Resolution by definition is: res·o·lu·tion  (rz-lshn)
n.
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.


I posted all about my resolutions and goals here

2. Ringing in that New Year! My daughter stepped out of her comfort zone (aka Momma), and went to a children's skating party on New Year's Eve. I danced. Some. Some of the music was just too "young" for me. 
She brought home a lot of confetti in her oh-so-cool hat.

3. Time with family.... we attempted to have a family game night tonight. Finally Dad went back to his chair and watched the game on tv, us girls just talked too much I guess. Thankfully, my brother-in-law played some games with the kids, from Hide-n-seek to UNO, and then they even made up a game or two at the end. 
My daughter's bff Natalie on the left, my neice in the middle and my BIL on the right.

Here they all are playing UNO.

Here is my sis and my neice wearing their matching tie-dye shirts. Grandma is in the
background making "hot dip."
3. Time with my big girl. The McPherson Arts Council Community Children's Choir sang the National anthem at the hockey game. I enjoyed my Dad and my redhead.  The Punkin sat with the choir and after overcoming her fear, she had a great time, a wild and rowdy time, with her peers and friends! 

Carolyn and I, before the hockey game.
5. Best gift ever. I got a Keurig from my friend! Wow! We've used the K-cups of specialty coffees, we've used the hot cocoa, and can't wait to use it again, and again, and again....


My colleagues are back to school but since my position is not a contracted position, I am not. I will head back on Monday when the kiddos go back. I miss them and I cannot wait to get back to work!! I loved my time off, but I am SO READY for it to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment